Cooking with Yorkshire's Finest - Modern British Half Day Cookery Course
Traditional local and seasonal ingredients recombined with imagination and flair to create appealing new dishes for lunches and suppers and informal dinners.
Dishes typically included:Bridlington Mussel & Cockle BrothPan-Fried Duck with Cherries and Sweet PotatoCustard Tart
Techniques included are:
- Preparation of shellfish and broth
- Cooking of duck - searing, pan-frying, rendering, resting
- How to tell when meat is cooked
- Pastry making
- Technique for making fresh egg custard
The above are representative of the style of recipes taught on this cookery course.
However, Swinton Park Cookery School reserve the right to change any or all of these dishes, as circumstances require.
If you are looking to book a course within 48 hours of the course date, please call Swinton Park on 01765 680900 so we can confirm places are still available.
- ← Previous Product Next Product →