French Cuisine - Cookery School Half Day Course
A menu of delicious French dishes to delight any dinner party. The classic techniques and professional tips covered will give you skills to use time after time, across a wide range of ingredients.
Dishes typically included are:Confit of Trout, Pickled VegetablesRoast Lamb with Provençal Breadcrumb Crust
Dauphinoise Potatoes, Seasonal VegetablesChocolate Tart
Techniques covered are:
- Fish preparation and filleting
- Confit cookery method
- Pickling vegetables
- Preparation of a herb & breadcrumb crust
- Preparation and cooking of lamb, including searing, roasting and resting
- How to tell when meat is cooked
- Preparation of Dauphinoise potatoes
- Pastry making
- Various dessert techniques for tart filling
The above dishes are representative of the recipes taught on this cookery course. However, Swinton Park Cookery School reserve the right to change any or all of these dishes, as circumstances require.
If you are looking to book a course within 48 hours of the course date, please call Swinton Park on 01765 680900 so we can confirm places are still available.
- ← Previous Product Next Product →